Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pictures

Here are some pictures of a few things I have been doing in the last month:

I met up with two high school friends who were in the area.  Cindy now lives in Illinois but was in town to visit her kids from a previous marriage.  We had a nice evening at Panera with her and her son and daughter.

Cindy and me. 

Cara was in town for her grandma's funeral a few weeks ago.  I was able to go to the funeral, then Cara came to my house for pizza and a movie a few days later.  She lives in Texas so I likely won't see her again until Christmas. 
Cara and me. 




The tomatoes in my garden are doing well and I am trying to come up with creative things to do with them.  Here is a simple caprice salad that I made one evening for supper:  tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, and balsamic vinegar. 



 Last Sunday I went to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate my brother Eric's birthday.  The whole family was there, but I managed to only get pictures of Emily. :) 

Emily certainly enjoyed my camera case. 

 



No comments: