Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekend in Ann Arbor

A while ago (OK, early March - I'm a little behind) Denise and I went to Ann Arbor for a weekend away.  We got a reasonably priced hotel, and did a lot of hanging out, shopping, and eating.  The travel was uneventful and it was a nice chance to get away from the routine.

We went to a natural history museum at the University of Michigan, and checked out the Ten Thousand Villages store on one of the main shopping streets in Ann Arbor.  We enjoyed trying out two restaurants that had been recommended on Trip Advisor - a pizza place and a small Mexican restaurant. It was nice to explore a town I had never been to before. 



Overlooking part of the museum 
at the Ten Thousand Villages store


More of the Ten Thousand Villages store

 My mexican meal
 Yummy pizza, with whole cloves of garlic! 

No comments: