I promised a list of books that I read in 2013. It was a good year - I read 42! Here they are:
January:
A Girl Named Zippy - Haven Kimmel (audiobook)
At Powerline and Diamond Hill - Lee Snyder
Take Good Care of the Garden and the Dogs - Heather Lende
February:
A Clearing in the Wild - Jane Kirkpatrick
Who Do I Lean On? - Neta Jackson
The Magician's Nephew - CS Lewis
March:
The Emperor of All Maladies - Siddhartha Mukherjee (audiobook)
Simply Wait: Cultivating Stillness in the Season the Advent - Pamela C Hawkins
Little Bee - Chris Cleave
Who is My Shelter - Neta Jackson
April:
A Song for Silas - Lori Wick
In Harm's Way - Irene Hannon
Seriously..I'm Kidding - Ellen Degeneres
May:
A Circle of Quiet - Madeleine L'Engle
The Long Road Home - Lori Wick
The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls (audiobook)
Laughter is Sacred Space - Ted Swartz
June:
Messy Spirituality - Mike Yaconelli
Where You'd Go, Bernadette? - Maria Semple
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe - CS Lewis
Critical Care - Candace Calvert
In Defense of Food - Michael Pollan
July:
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio - Terry Ryan (audiobook)
Disaster Status - Candace Calvert
The Horse and His Boy - CS Lewis
August:
Crossing Over: One Women's Exodus from the Amish - Ruth Irene Garrett
The Widow of Larkspur Inn - Lawana Blackwell (e-book)
The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party - Alexander McCall Smith (audiobook)
September:
The Governess of Highland Hall - Carrie Turnasky
A Thomas Merton Reader - Thomas P McDonnell
Sacred Pauses - April Yamasaki
V is for Vengeance - Sue Grafton
October
7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess - Jen Hatmaker
Blush - Shirley Showalter
The Girls - Lori Lansens
November:
Out of Solitude - Henri Nouwen
I Quit: Stop Pretending Everything is Fine - Geri Scazzero
Code Triage - Candace Calvert
The Art Forger - Barbara A Shapiro
Norman Rockwell: Behind the Camera - Ron Schick
December:
Flight Behavior - Barbara Kingsolver (audiobook)
Fatal Judgment - Irene Hannon
Top 5 Books I Read This Year: Little Bee, The Glass Castle, Sacred Pauses, The Girls, The Prize Winner of Defiance, OH.
Worst Book I Read This Year: 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
No comments:
Post a Comment