This Christmas week has been pretty quiet for me, but that doesn't mean I haven't just been sitting around! It has just been very nice to have time off work and focus on some other things. I have been off work since December22 and don't go back until January 2.
The beginning of my time off was spent with family. My mom's brothers and sisters and families got together in Wauseon, OH on 12/22. There were about 30 of us there, and we did a $15 gift card exchange. I will post some pictures of this when I have a chance.
On Christmas Eve I went to my parents house and exchanged gifts with my immediate family, then went with them to 8th St's Christmas Eve service. Then it was back to Mom & Dad's for a game of Shanghi Rook. Christmas Day I had Mom & Dad over the day, and then Uncle Marion & Aunt Wanda joined us later for games.
Yesterday was a day filled with errands. I went to the library, post office, grocery store, pharmacy, dropped off a few donations, went to the Rec-Fitness Center, and stopped in at work for awhile. I was tired after all this so after supper I read for the rest of the evening!
Today I volunteered for a few hours at Ten Thousand Villages, and then went to the RFC and worked out while watching the GC Women's BB team play. Then I was home for a few hours before going to the Bethany Boy's BB Holiday tourney. Now I am home watching the New England Patriots/NY Giants football game. I hardly ever watch NFL but it is a big game! This is sports day for me I guess!
I also managed to fit in a movie with Susie and Cara, and an evening of Olive Garden and Euchre later in the week.
That's about it from here. I will post some pictures soon - when I can get to a faster computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment