Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Here, but busy!

I arrived back safely from Mexico on Saturday evening about midnight. The trip overall went very well and I am still a little overwhelmed with all the stuff I saw and did in such a short amount of time. I have spent some time going through my 300+ pictures and getting them organized by day, etc, but I haven't had time to post anything here yet. I had to hit the ground running at work, and have been bringing some work home, so my free time is somewhat limited. I also have activities going on the next three evenings that will limit my time at home.
Wednesday - Mexico class (follow-up to trip)
Thursday - Michiana MEDA meeting
Friday - dinner with GC board of directors
And Saturday I need to buy and plant some flowers for my flowerbeds and vegetables for my garden!

Pictures will be coming soon!

No comments: