Wednesday, September 3, 2008

new office & tomatoes

Two weeks ago I was asked to move into another office so that another co-worker could be closer to the person they work for. I wasn't that excited about giving up my office since I really liked it and it was in a great location. But since I am such a great team player, the move made a lot of sense, and the president asked me to move, I moved to a different office in the Executive Offices suite, basically a move of only about 30 feet. We ended up doing a three-way switch on a Friday afternoon. The move went very smoothly and I am settling into my new office. I really like the workspace layout of my new office, but I did give up having an outside window.

Here are the new digs:

And here are some tomatoes I picked from my plants this evening. I hope to have enough soon to make a batch of tomato soup.
Now I think I am done blogging for the day. Be sure to check out the other two blog posts that I posted today (below).

No comments: