Also last Saturday was my 20-year high school class reunion. I feel way too young to have been out of high school this long, but I guess there is no denying it. Denise and Susie organized most of the reunion, and it was well done. We started with an intergenerational activity making collages explaining our life and things we like to do, etc. Then the kids went off for activities in the gym (organized by current students), and we talked, shared memories, watched an old video we had made in US History class over 20 years ago, and took a tour of the school since it has changed a lot from when we were there. We ended with a catered dinner in the middle school gym where our class all sat together and continued talking and connecting. I think there were about 18 of our class of 54 there, but unfortunately no one from farther away than Ft Wayne.
No comments:
Post a Comment