Friday, January 8, 2010

Books Read in 2009

I love to read and usually am reading several books at one time. I started keeping track of what books I read in July, 2000, and since then have read 276 books, including some audiobooks. Here is a list of the 37 books I read last year, in the order I read them. My goal is to read about 50 every year, so it looks like I need to read a little faster!
  • Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin (audiobook)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackson
  • To Thine Own Self Be True by Judy Clemens
  • Eagle Blue by Michael D'Orso
  • The Day Will Come by Judy Clemens
  • Ill Wind by Nevada Barr
  • Idoleyes by Mandisa
  • Black Ice by Linda Hall (audiobook)
  • The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger (audiobook)
  • Cassidy by Lori Wick
  • Sabrina by Lori Wick
  • And She Lived Happily After by Skip McDonald
  • Jessie by Lori Wick
  • Off the Record by Elizabeth White
  • Escape to Morning by Susan May Warren (audiobook)
  • Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
  • My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Snyder
  • My Adventures as an Illustrator by Norman Rockwell
  • The Firm by John Grisham (audiobook)
  • How to Organize Just about Everything by Peter Walsh
  • Controlling Interest by Elizabeth White
  • Catch Me if You Can by Frank Abagnale
  • The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
  • Tea Time for the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith
  • When the Heart Waits by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
  • Hard Truth by Nevada Barr (audiobook)
  • Doesn't She Look Natural by Angela Hunt
  • Copper River by William Kent Krueger (audiobook)
  • Jumping into Empty Space by Ernst Bergen
  • Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
  • Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
  • Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate (audiobook)
  • The Know-It-All by AJ Jacobs
  • Revenge of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
  • Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have the same goal each year! And also posted them on my blog... great minds must think alike. Also, pleased to see that you read the Spellman Files series -- i LOVE those books. next one comes out in march!
- Erin