Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall

The weather has definitely turned fall-like around here, and even hinting toward winter. There is a slight change of rain/snow mix tonight. I might wake up to our first snowfall of the season - but I'm not holding my breath.

We have had a fairly warm and dry fall, which means the fall colors weren't that spectacular this year. But here are a few fall pictures I took over the past several weeks.

The GC Music Center, before The Wallin' Jenny's concert - October 13

Sunset out my back door - 10/29/2010

We also had a lot of wind last week, with gusts up to 50 miles an hour. Because of this, I have decided that northern Indiana is not moose territory. The moose that hung out in my back yard sustained a fatal injury and had to be removed.


Here's what he looked like when he first arrived...

And here he was last week. Rest in peace, Martin Fitzgerald Moose. :)

No comments: