Here are my lame excuses for not updating this blog recently:
1. I really don't have an exciting life. There is really not much to blog about.
2. I haven't taken any pictures lately, and I usually post pictures with my blog posts.
3. I haven't had time. Monday night I had a board meeting, Tuesday I was cleaning the house, prepping to host small group and preparing for a Spanish class group presentation, Wednesday I hosted small group, Thursday I went to the Rec-Fitness Center and then spent the rest of the evening doing Spanish homework, and tonight I went to a play with a friend. And I have been working full-time. And taking a 4-credit hour class.
My schedule next week should be much more open with the Thanksgiving holiday, so I should have some more time to post, and some interesting things to post about.
Hasta luego!
No comments:
Post a Comment