Friday, December 28, 2012

Recent pictures

I am on Christmas break from work so I will try to make a few updates over the next week or so.  But I also just learned of a change in plans over the next several days as my great aunt Mary died in West Virginia and I am planning on going out for the viewing and funeral on Sunday and Monday with Mom, Dad & Denise.  So other things that I planned to do may just have to wait. 

Here are some recent pictures, mostly of my niece and nephew Emily & Joel. 

 My aunt & uncle Judy & Charles Yoder celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in December.  They had an open house party at their church.  They are pictured with their daughter Shelley. 
Emily looking cute in her dress at Chuck & Judy's party. 

 
Aunts, uncles, and cousins at the Yoder family Christmas 

 
Emily enjoying my white elephant gift

Joel's cute Christmas outfit.

 
Joel smiling for the camera.

Me and Joel.  Good picture of Joel, not so much of me.
 

No comments: