Sunday, November 18, 2012

Can God speak through a peppermint mocha?

Last week as I was walking into the office one morning, a co-worker met me on her way out to a meeting.

 "Do you like peppermint mochas?" she asked
 "Yes!" I replied.
"Here," she said, "have a peppermint mocha from McDonald's. When I got one for myself this morning God told me I needed to buy one for someone else."
"Wow, thanks!" I said.

Later in the day she sent me a blessing and wished me a great day.

It was a nice, uplifting start to my day, and put a smile on my face on an otherwise normal day. 

So, yes, God can speak through peppermint mochas, if that mocha is given as a simple, spontaneous gift of blessing.  Now I would like to find a way to pay it forward and bless someone else's day sometime. 

'
Blessings on your day!

No comments: