Before my parents left for Florida for several weeks, we got together at their house for brunch. My nephew Joel was looking very cute in his hoody!
At the end of January I spent two days at The Hermitage for board retreat & meeting. (I was asked to be on the board in November and this was my first meeting). While there we got several inches of fresh snow. Here is the maintenance barn the morning after a fresh snowfall.
Morning has broken!
About 5 inches of new snow on the railing.
A snowy picnic area at The Hermitage
I went to Eric & Michelle's house for lunch after Joel's baby dedication at church the last Sunday of January. It seems that I took more pictures of Emily than Joel that day! Above is Emily looking cute in her flowery outfit!
Emily eating a snack.
Our attempt at a sibling picture didn't turn out too well.
Last Monday evening I had the opportunity to go to a Notre Dame women's basketball with some co-workers/friends. One downside was that the game didn't start until 9pm since it was broadcast on ESPN. It was still a lot of fun to watch, especially ND's star player, Skylar Diggins.
Now it's time to turn your computer upside down because I can't figure out how to turn this picture around (it was fine before I uploaded it!). Here I am at the ND game with two friends, ready to cheer on the Irish!
On the first Sunday in February I hosted my SST students at my house for a reunion potluck. It was so fun to see them again all together. 18 of the 23 made it! We shared lots of laughter and stories.
The Ten Thousand Villages store in Goshen celebrated their 35th anniversary on January 19th. It's been fun to involved in the store by volunteering and serving on the board, and it was fun to celebrate 35 years in Goshen. Pictured is the store manager Elizabeth and Goshen's mayor.
I just got back from a trip to Orlando but I didn't take any pictures! I was there for work - taking minutes for the last time for the GC board. My work duties have changed (again!) in the last several months and doing the board minutes is something I am giving up in order to spend more time doing Institutional Research. The changes have been a little overwhelming recently since I currently have so much to do, but I'm excited about my responsibilities going forward. I will continue to work in Finance too, which is the area I enjoy most.











No comments:
Post a Comment