Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend



I had Good Friday off work, which made a nice three day weekend. On Friday evening, the Yoder family (my mom's side of the family) gathered at my parent's house for an evening of pizza, fellowship, and games. Of course we can never gather without playing a rousing game of Shanghi Rook. Here is a picture of the "women's" Shanghi Rook game. (Left to right - Karen, Wanda, Jessi (Garth's girlfriend), and Myrna holding Rebekah).

As I figure out how to put pictures in different places I will post some more.

I was able to go most of Saturday without talking, which was good for my voice. It has been a struggle to keep quiet now that I am back at work and school. Tonight I need to drive to South Bend for a meeting about a group presentation I need to help give next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like I get the honor of being the first to post a comment.
I was @ the Easter thing too. I was in the basement playing Settlers with the Nofzigers, hence not in the picture.

Uncle JW

Anonymous said...

And it looks like I can get to be the second one to post on this NotDenise blog... Is'nt technology great? Congrats Deanna on the Grad school... I guess I missed that tidbit of information somewhere along the way... I too was at the Easter thing, I got there later than the others because I was working at Papa Johns Pizza ( Better ingredients.... )(a supplier of one of said pizzas) So I too did not get in the picture..

your favorite cousin,

Myron D.