Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Not much to report


I had problems getting this picture to load, but I guess it did after all. This is a picture from Easter Weekend to prove that John was in attendance. At the table are John Yoder and Dennis Risser (my dad) on the left, and Cloyce Nofziger and Marion Yoder on the right.

If any fellow bloggers know how to get pictures to go between text, I would love to know how. Mine always just go to the top!

This has been a pretty quiet week so far. Last night I had a group presentation in my Leadership and Change class. We analyzed a company and had to present an Executive Briefing to the class and the visiting executive. Unfortunately, the executive for Martin's Supermarkets was not able to be there, but the presentation went well anyway. I did the introduction section and talked for about 5 minutes, and afterward my voice was pretty shot. My voice is beginning to sound better and my voicebox doesn't hurt anymore, but I still don't have the strength and stamina I need. There were seven total people in my group including three international students (all from Taiwan), a banker, a school administrator, and a PT employee at Notre Dame.

I will include some information tomorrow about my graduation party. Woo-Hoo!

1 comment:

Erin Janelle said...

hi deanna! what a great idea, to start a blog. seems like a fun way to keep people updated on what's going on in your life. also just want you to know how excited i am for you that you're graduating soon - this week! what a huge accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. i'm looking forward to your party!
~erin