Many thanks to Michelle & Eric, Mom and Dad, and Penny for helping with all the food!We decided to take pictures with all our guests instead of having a guest book. They turned out really well.
Wayne and Bonna probably get the prize from coming the farthest. They came from Hobart. Bonna is a faithful reader of my blog so I had to put her picture on here.
Members of my small group from church: the Yordy's and the Shelly's.
Glenn and Erin Nofziger with their 3 1/2 week old son Luke. I got to meet him for the first time!
People enjoying the party.
Family picture. The actual day of my birthday was pretty normal. I had a meeting for Ten Thousand Villages, then went to work, out to lunch with Penny, back to work, then out to supper with Denise and Penny. No one made a big deal about my birthday which was fine with me. I did get a phone call from my friend Susie in Lithuania!! She also turned 40 - 2 days before me!
No comments:
Post a Comment