Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MOVING!!

The last major activity of August was moving to a new house!!  Denise and I bought a house in town so we could be closer to work and downsize from our 3 bedroom house and acre lot that took too much time to mow and maintain.  So far we are really enjoying the new house, and still figuring out where we want everything to go.  Here are a few pictures taken around moving day.  I might post a few more pictures when I feel completely moved in - pictures hung, etc.

Most of the back yard.

Trying to figure out the wireless internet.  Denise finally got a Bethany student to come over and help! 

The Living Room

The Dining Room, looking into the Living Room

My bedroom

Denise's room - before we started painting it yellow. 

And, finally, here is a view from the old house.  I do miss the wide open spaces and the scenery.  

No comments: