Krisi reminded me that it's time for an update to the blog, so here are a few for my faithful readers!
On Saturday, December 17, I went to my aunt & uncle's house in northwest Ohio to visit my cousin Kevin's daughter Katya(rina) Rose, born at the end of August. They weren't able to come to the family Christmas this year so they invited family out to meet Katya while they were visiting from Pennsylvania. Kevin is my closest cousin in age so I am pretty close to him, and enjoy seeing him and his wife when I have the chance.
 |
| My niece Emily (left) was also there to meet Katya. They enjoyed playing together. |
 |
| Katyarina Rose Nofziger, born August 23. She is sure a cutie! |
 |
| Me and Katya |
 |
| Of course I had to include a picture of Emily on here! |
1 comment:
Good work Risser! Way to update....also, I'm sure Jill likes this. :)
Post a Comment