I only worked Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week and then had the rest of the week to relax, hang out with family and friends, and read. It wasn't all fun - I also spent time cleaning the house, studying Spanish, and other projects.
I went to Mom & Dad's house for Thanksgiving. Denise was also there, along with my aunt and uncle and two cousins. Eric, Michelle and Emily came later in the afternoon.
| | | | |
| Everyone around the table, with lots of food! | | | | | | |
|
|
|
 |
| Playing Apples to Apples after lunch |
 |
| Me and Emily! |
Mom and Emily
 |
| Emily playing on the floor |
On Sunday, Denise and I hosted Penny, Hillary Harder (GC student), and Hilary & Gladys Bertsche for Thanksgiving dinner. Hillary is from Kansas but didn't go home for Thanksgiving, and Hilary & Gladys don't have family in the immediate area. Penny cooked the turkey, and I made potatoes, a pumpkin pie, and macaroni salad. It was a good lunch and great company!
 |
| The turkey ready to be carved. |
 |
| Ready to eat good food: Gladys, Hilary, Denise, Penny, Hillary |
 |
| Coki wanted to join in on the conversation too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment