This weekend seemed to fill up with things to do, especially on Sunday.
The Junior Youth at church were in charge of the worship service on Sunday, so we spent about 2 hours practicing on Saturday morning. Then I ran errands, bought groceries, and was able to be home for the rest of the day getting stuff done around the house.
On Sunday I had to be at church by 7:45 for last minute preparation for the worship service. Everything went off without a hitch and the kids did great. After Sunday School I went out to eat at CiCi's Pizza since they were having a fundraiser for the preschool at my church. I met my friend Penny there and then we ended up at my house for a while. At 4pm we went to a children's choir concert at Goshen College where some kids from church and friends were participating. Then, my friend Cara is in town from YMAM in Texas so Denise and I went into Susie's house to hang out with Susie & Cara! We watched the movie Dreamgirls - pretty good. Whew! A fun but full day!
Tomorrow night is my grad school graduation in South Bend. There are over 1,000 graduates (undergrad and grad) and over 700 graduates actually participating in the ceremony. It will be bigger than anything I have ever participated in!
No comments:
Post a Comment