Some families, friends, and my boss came out for the occasion, sitting through the 2 1/2 hour ceremony and still being willing to smile afterwards!
This is the family: Michelle (Eric's wife), Denise, Eric, me, Dad, and Mom
Me with my boss, Jim Histand, VP for Finance at GC.
Shaking the hand of the IU President, Adam Herbert.This was much different from my undergrad graduation where they read one person's name and they walked across the stage, then they called the next person, etc. Here they just kept calling people's names. There were probably 15 graduates on the stage at any one time. I shook hands with five different people - IU board member, IU president, IUSB president, Dean of the Business school, and the alumni director.
This is the master's "hood" that I got/had to wear. The copper color on the outside represents business, and the red and white represent IU.
Denise and I with two of my best friends - Cara and Susie. Yesterday was Cara's birthday. Happy Birthday Cara!I am having a graduation celebration tomorrow evening (Saturday). I am looking forward to seeing many family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment