Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Day in Pictures

I decided to take along my camera to work yesterday to show you "A Day in the Life of...", or a least a few pictures of what I saw in my daily routine yesterday.

A walk during lunch showed that much of our 12-inches of snow has disappeared. It got up to near 65 degrees yesterday, but is supposed to be down in the 30's again by tomorrow.

There is still a lot of snow piled by the fountain in front of the library.

We are "bidding out" our college food service operation, to see if we want to make a change from the company we have used for the last 25 years. The companies bidding for the business have been dropping off proposals at my boss's office this week. One company brought a blueberry pie with their proposal, which the other ladies in my office insisted was wonderful and I had to try a piece. It was good.

I had to wait for a train while going to the Rec-Fitness Center - a fairly common occurrence on campus since a train track runs right through the middle of campus.

Men's Basketball players getting ready for the game against Huntington.

My day in pictures ended because I forgot to take the camera in to the basketball game. Oh well!

No comments: