Friday, February 20, 2009
Senior Day for GC Basketball
Last Saturday afternoon was the final home men's basketball game for Goshen College. I enjoy watching them play and go to all the home games, assuming it suits my schedule. After the game on Saturday they had parent recognition and then the coach and the two seniors said a few words of reflection and appreciation. It is sad to see another season come and go. They had an average season and head to the conference tournament next week.
Coach Gary Chupp saying a few words after the game. I went to high school with Gary - he was one of our star basketball players. I think he still ranks second in the state of Indiana for most free throws made in a row - 62. He ranks second behind Steve Alford, who played college basketball at Indiana and now coaches at Iowa.
Senior Kyle Laker saying a few words about his playing career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment