There has been nothing terribly exciting going on around here. So I took some pictures of some routine things I have noticed/enjoyed over the last several days. We have had beautiful summer-like weather since Tuesday, 80's and no humidity. It turned into another gorgeous day today after starting out a little cloudy.

I ate lunch outside on campus a few times this week since it was so nice. Here are a few other people enjoying the sunshine in Schrock Plaza with me. (I actually had moved to the shade because I got hot!)

It finally has been staying warm enough at night for me to put Penny's ferns outside on the front porch. I think it makes the front porch look really nice. (please ignore the weeds in the flower beds).

Our vegetables from Shirk's this morning. Shirk's is a popular roadside fruit/vegetable/flower stand at the edge of Goshen.
I love kholrabi!
Denise bought a bike today and I bought a basket for my bike. We needed to run to the store to get crackers for tomorrow and decided to bike to the local Amish store since it was a beautiful day and Denise wanted to try out her bike.

Denise after the 1.75 mile ride to Miller's.

The sign
Coki has also been enjoying the nicer weather.

Sleeping in the sun by the sliding glass door, among the tomato and pepper plants getting ready for the garden.

Relaxing in the flowerbed today.
No comments:
Post a Comment