On Monday Denise, Mom, Dad and I got together again and went to the Shipshewana Flea Market. About once a year is usually enough for me. Too many people and a lot of things I don't need, but it is fun to walk around every once in a while.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
I had a fun Memorial Day weekend. On Sunday afternoon and evening I drove with Denise, Mom & Dad out to a hotel near Cloyce and Nancy's house for Cloyce's Memorial Day party. Cloyce provides the hotel with fall decorations (pumpkins, etc.) and in return they give him a free day use of the breakfast room and pool. He invited both sides of the family - the Nofzigers and the Yoders. It was good to connect with some people who I had not seen in a while.
Garth, Denise, Galen and Preston playing euchre.
Wendell & Melanie's son Andre is just so darn cute! He is almost 9 months old.
Andre enjoying crawling.
Glenn and his daughter Mattea enjoying the pool.
Trying to get a group picture in the pool.
Galen, Glenn, Sheila, Krista & Brent playing Ticket to Ride. I want this game! (hint to my family for a Christmas gift)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment