Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas season

The Christmas season is here - ready or not! I finally finished decorating the tree last night. And last Sunday evening I went to Festival of Carols, the Christmas concert at the college. All employees got two free tickets so I took Denise along, although she wasn't feeling well by the end of the evening and went straight to bed when we got home. Tomorrow I need to do more Christmas shopping. The time seems to be going by so fast!

The grand finale of Festival of Carols, with all the choirs, orchestra, and the directors on stage at the same time.

The Christmas tree

No presents under the tree yet, just Coki.

Here's Coki sitting on a dining room chair, ready to "attack" a pen. I think she looks so funny when you can only see her eyes over the edge of the table!

No comments: