On Friday there was a large Yoder gathering (Mom's brothers and sisters) at Marion and Wanda's house. There were about 30 people total there. Again, lots of good food, conversation, and game playing. It was good to see many relatives that I hadn't seen for awhile. The little kids are growing up fast, and I had a hard time getting pictures of them since they were moving around so much.
On Saturday I went with Susie to Fort Wayne. We went to the GC Men's BB game at Indiana Tech, then stayed overnight in a hotel and did some shopping, TV watching, chatting and game playing. We ate supper at Flat Top Grill, which is a build your own stir fry restaurant, similar to BD Mongolian BBQ. It was very yummy. We hung out in Barnes and Noble for awhile and I wrote down a few more books I would like to read! :(
We are still waiting for our first snow of the season here in northern Indiana. They were calling for some today, but so far we haven't gotten anything. I took my camera to work today thinking I would be able to get a picture of it snowing, but nothing yet. I just checked the radar and it looks like it is very spotty and is going north of us. It is finally getting cold enough to snow. Last night we had rain. I heard last year at this time that we had already had 20 inches of snow! I think having a little more snow would help me get in the Christmas spirit.
We are still waiting for our first snow of the season here in northern Indiana. They were calling for some today, but so far we haven't gotten anything. I took my camera to work today thinking I would be able to get a picture of it snowing, but nothing yet. I just checked the radar and it looks like it is very spotty and is going north of us. It is finally getting cold enough to snow. Last night we had rain. I heard last year at this time that we had already had 20 inches of snow! I think having a little more snow would help me get in the Christmas spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment