Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday

I had another birthday on Monday, and I celebrated several ways this week. Denise, Penny and I went out to supper on Monday night, and my family went out to celebrate Denise's birthday (the same day as mine :)) last night at Texas Roadhouse. My parents also brought me flowers to work and I got several cards and lots of notes on Facebook. My family is going to go out eat in several weeks to celebrate my birthday - we make sure to celebrate mine and Denise's separately. My boss heard that no one had sung to me for my birthday, so a few co-workers sang for me on Friday. I was still a little under the weather with a sinus infection, but overall it was a good week.

Here is the mudslide dessert to got to celebrate our birthdays at Hacienda on Monday.

No comments: