Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back Home

I am back home after attending my two conferences - one in southern California and one in Chicago. They were both good conferences with lots of things to learn. It was fun to travel but also nice to be home after 6 days in hotels. Yesterday and this morning I took minutes for the Goshen College Board of Directors, now I finally have some free time at home.

I took some pictures during my travels but can't post them right now. Denise has the camera with her on her trip to Harrisonburg, VA (Eastern Mennonite U) with the GC volleyball team this weekend. I will post some this week.

I had posted about a month ago about my friend Cheryl Spires giving birth to premature twins, Josie and Ethan. Unfortunately, Ethan passed away on Thursday evening after 32 days of illness, infection, and fighting for his life. His little body just couldn't fight off illness anymore. My friend Susie and I are planning on going out for the funeral on Tuesday morning in Defiance, OH. Ethan's sister Josie is doing well.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

That's not such a good travel is it??? But it is nice you can go to OH.
Miriam