Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pictures from my travels

I tried to post these pictures several days ago but Blogger was down. So here they finally are.

These two pictures are looking down the street by the hotel in Long Beach. Notice the palm trees and the beautiful blue sky. It was in the mid- to upper 70's when I was there, actually cooler than home those days.


One morning I went for a walk along the waterfront with Paul & Justin, two co-workers that I was at the conference with. It was a nice path and a nice morning.

Another picture of the walking/bike path along the water. The Queen Mary, a famous cruise ship (?) is in the distance.

An interesting business!!!

We decided that Long Beach was erroneously named. We did not a see a beach at all, and definitely not a long one!


This is a my room at the Palmer House Hilton in downtown Chicago. It was an upscale hotel and a nice room.

The view from my hotel room. This is looking toward Michigan Ave. and Lake Michigan.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Very interesting, Deanna!
Miriam