Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Too tired

I have some pictures to post of the Kauffman Reunion last weekend, but I am too tired from staying up late last night watching the election coverage. The pictures will have to wait for another day. What a historic election to witness - it was exciting to see people excited about voting and the candidates. It has been interesting to see how friends have been either very excited or very disappointed about the election results, with some supporting McCain, but more supporting Obama. It was also exciting to actually see Indiana be a "battleground" state and end up being too close to call for most of the night.

So instead of telling you about my latest adventures (not really anything exciting), I am going to make a cup of tea, read the papers, and then go to bed. Pictures and more later!

No comments: