I added a new feature to my blog on the right side that shows the books I am currently reading, for anyone who is interested. I can usually read several books at one time as long as they are different genres - mysteries, fiction, non-fiction, etc. Right now, I am finishing the mystery Till the Cows Come Home, which was written by a woman I attended high school with - Judy Clemens! She has four books in the Stella Crown mystery series if you are interested in reading them. I really enjoyed this first book and plan to read the rest.
I am also reading a non-fiction book about one man's experience living among the Swartzendruber Amish in Ohio, and will start very soon (probably tonight) the last book in the Yada Yada series - Decked Out. A very good series for anyone who likes to read Christian fiction! And, in my car I'm listening to Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich on audio CD.
I am always open to book suggestions from others, and love hearing what other people are reading and would recommend. However, my reading list is pretty long at the moment, but I am slowly crossing some books off the list, and don't mine adding ones I think I would enjoy.
Now I want to go read a book...instead back to work!
1 comment:
This is good, Deanna. Howdy. Melodie
Post a Comment