Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas gatherings

On Christmas Eve I got together to celebrate Christmas with Mom, Dad, Denise, Eric and Michelle. Eric & Michelle celebrated Christmas with her family on Christmas Day so we got together on Christmas Eve instead. We went to the Christmas Eve service at 8th St. Mennonite first, then to Eric & Michelle's house for supper, present opening, and Notre Dame bowl game watching.

Dad checking out his new GPS.

Hanging out in Eric & Michelle's living room on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Day I enjoyed a quiet day at Mom and Dad's house with Denise. We had a relaxing day of eating and playing games. I actually won at Domino's and Trivial Pursuit!

Last Saturday Denise, Susie and I went to Fort Wayne to meet two friends from college - Wendy (Dunlap) Terrill and Jill (Dunlap) Fast. We met at Texas Roadhouse and had a good time catching up with each other over a LONG lunch, although I think the waitress wasn't too happy with us for using her table for so long. But when you see each other only about once a year, there is a lot to say!

Denise, Me, Wendy, Jill and Susie

Jill and Susie

No comments: