Over Christmas, my friend Cara was home from Texas, where she volunteers at the YWAM base in Tyler. Denise, Susie and I got together with Cara for an evening of food and games while she was home. We played a variety of games and had fun catching up on each other's lives.

Denise and Cara playing Scattergories.

Cara won at Chutes and Ladders.
(I know we are probably too old for Chutes and Ladders, but it was fun anyway.)

Susie with the Diet Coke nearby.

One of my Racko hands. I didn't do so well in Racko that night.

My cat Coki often likes to hang out with us (instead of being afraid of people or hiding). She was sitting on the chair beside Susie and tried to keep swiping things off the table. I love this picture!
We treated Cara to some VERY cold Indiana weather while she was here and she seemed ready to go back to warmer Texas weather. But I hoped she experienced some Indiana hospitality!
No comments:
Post a Comment