Saturday, March 6, 2010

Notre Dame Men's BB game

On Wednesday Denise got offered free tickets to the last ND home men's basketball game by the Bethany athletic director, who had gotten them from some Bethany parents. Luckily I didn't have anything going on so I was able to go along. Eric & Michelle were also available at the last minute so we had fun time going to the game with them. It's nice to be only 45 minutes away from Division I basketball. It was a decent game, but both teams struggled offensively. ND ended up winning by 8.

The view from our seats. The arena is newly renovated and these seats are much nicer than they used to be.

Notre Dame shooting a free throw.

The ND student section.

The halftime entertainment - some amazing gymnasts.


Bob Knight (light blue shirt) was broadcasting the game for ESPN with Digger Phelps. This is at halftime - I think he was reading a book and drinking a beer!

Eric & Michelle at the game

Denise and I at the game.

No comments: