Last week I participated in Michiana Bike to Work Week. A few GC employees decided to organize a team, and we ended up having the 2nd largest team and came in third for most miles biked. It was good motivation to make the commitment to bike to work a few days. I ended up biking to work (and back) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a total of 37.37 miles. The weather was clear and sunny all week, but Monday was very hot and humid - near 90 degrees. I was pretty wiped out when I got home on Monday and it took me awhile to recover, but Wednesday and Friday were much better.
I got a little overeager with deleting old pictures off my camera and accidentally deleted the picture that Denise took of me with my bike, so you will just have to use your imagination. They did take a group picture on Wednesday of about 1/2 of the group of GC riders. Here it is below.


No comments:
Post a Comment