I arrived back safely at home at midnight last night, after a long day of travel from Bellingham, WA. Denise and I had a great few days in Washington and were blessed with beautiful weather and no bugs! I will write more about our last few days of vacation on another blog entry, hopefully tomorrow. I am running out of hours in the day today.
This afternoon the Yoders had a shower for Jason and Heather Potsander and Selah. They are down in Indiana and Iowa for the next month (from AK). The shower was held at Myrna and Nathan Yoder's house, and Heather and Jason got lots of nice gifts, mostly clothes. It was good to see cousins and aunts and uncles again.
High of 95 today, and it is only supposed to get down to 70 tonight. This heat and humidity is supposed to go away by the end of the week.
I had a very nice vacation over the last two weeks, but it is nice to be home!
Vacation pictures later this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment