Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update coming soon

I have returned from my vacation to New England last week and need to get some pictures posted here. I seem to have in my head that I can only post on my blog when I have pictures about something, but that is not necessarily the case. So pictures will be coming soon from Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, and New Hampshire. We really spent most of our time in Massachusetts but we drove thru NY and NH so we could say we were there. I had a church meeting tonight and have plans with friends tomorrow night, so picture posting can hopefully happen on Friday.

I had to jump back into work with both feet on Monday. It seemed like everyone called me with questions about credit cards, a new summer program that is causing lots of confusion because the details weren't worked out, issues with room reservations (I supervise Conferences & Events), budget questions, etc. etc. I came back from a one-hour meeting and had five more voice mail messages I needed to follow up on!

My boss is on his yearly bike trip vacation this week so that has added to some of the stress for me. He and his wife are riding their tandem bike across the US, starting in California and going east. They do the trip in segments each year, picking up where they left off from the previous year. This year they are biking from Colorado Springs to Wichita. I think this is the fourth year they have done this. Doesn't sound like much of a vacation to me, but they love it!

More later!

No comments: