The week of June 15 my friend Cara was in town from Texas. I went out to lunch at Hacienda with her on Monday, and then later in the week Denise and I had her over for supper, followed by a trip to The Chief for ice cream with Susie. It was great to see Cara again and catch up with what is going on with her at YWAM Tyler.
On Saturday, June 20 was our annual RASH reunion, held this year at Potato Creek State Park. RASH are the initials of the four families that get together each year - Risser, Anum, Schlabach, and Hiser. These are long-time friends from my growing up years in Middlebury. It is great to see them every year. We sat around and talked, ate lots of food, and enjoyed meeting and interacting with Dienne & Morgan's two girls. Tami, Denise and I managed to get a walk in on the bike path.
No comments:
Post a Comment