Monday, July 20, 2009

Watching Nofziger kiddos

I am still trying to catch up. I have been busy in July and haven't had time to post about the things I have been doing. I will start posting tonight and see how much I get done. I hope to be caught up by the end of the week. Probably wishful thinking.

On Friday, July 3 I had off work for the 4th of July holiday so Denise, Mom, and I went out to my aunt & uncle's house (Cloyce & Nancy) to help take care of three of their grandkids. All of their parents were at the Mennonite Church USA convention in Columbus, OH. It was fun to hang out and try to keep up with them. I am not around kids on a regular basis so it was a good change of pace - and tiring!

Here are all three of them playing in the living room.
Left to right: Mattea, daughter of Glenn & Erin, 1 year; Andre, son of Wendell & Melanie, 10 months; and Rebekah (Bekah), daughter of Wendell & Melanie, almost 3.

No comments: