Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eric's concert

My brother Eric is a member of a barbershop men's group. They perform at various places throughout the year, especially in the summer. Their main concert was held in June while I was on vacation, so I decided to go to a concert they were giving last Thursday in LaPorte at an Arts in the Park program. Their group is usually closer to 25 in number, but many people couldn't make it that night so there were closer to 12.

Denise and I carpooled with Mom and Dad and enjoyed a nice outdoor concert overlooking a lake. It was a mild evening and only a few scattered raindrops, and the Valleyaires sounded great!

The group - lots of enthusiastic singers. Eric is third from the left in the back, with the round head.

The setting. It's set into a hillside overlooking a lake. Beautiful!

No comments: