
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Notre Dame Hockey vs Alaska-Fairbanks
A few weeks ago Denise and I and two friends went to a Notre Dame Hockey Game. It was a "family night" - I had received an email offer to buy 4 tickets for a total of $20. A pretty good deal for a night of entertainment. The game was actually sold out - ND Hockey seems to have a fair amount of regular followers. I chose this game because they were playing the University 0f Alaska - Fairbanks, a school I have been to (12+ years ago when I visited AK the first time). It seems a little weird that a school in IN and one in AK are in the same sports conference - seems like an awful lot of travel. Anyway, ND won the game and a fun time was had by all.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment