As a graduation gift to myself, I bought an iPod last week! (sorry no picture). I decided to pay a little extra and get an 8 GB one (larger storage) instead of a 4 GB one. I am glad I did, because I have been working on uploading all my CDs to iTunes, a computer program that manages your music. I am realizing I have more music than I thought. The 8 GB size only comes in black, so I didn't get to choose a groovy color. But now I can call it my Amish iPod!
I have been enjoying figuring out how it works, and being amazed that all those songs can be stored on something so small. Another reason I got a larger storage size is so I can download audiobooks. I got books on CD while I was in school and doing a lot of driving, but Denise and I have been carpooling some and I haven't had as much chance to listen to them. I am enjoying listening to one now when I am out walking.
I also am looking forward to using it when I am on vacation. I will write more about that later. Three posts in one day is enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment