Denise took this picture of a rainbow earlier this week from our back door. It must have been raining somewhere, but it hadn't rained at our house. I think the pot of gold was in the chicken house (I didn't go check).
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Wall hanging and rainbow
I bought this wall hanging at the Bethany Christian Schools fundraising auction in March, but only yesterday hung it in my office. I had Mom put tabs on the back so I could hang it, and then I had to buy a dowel rod. It seems to take me a while to get small projects like this done, especially when I was in grad school. Hopefully I will get better! Notice that I don't have my desk in the picture - it is really a mess right now as I am recovering from being out of the office.

Denise took this picture of a rainbow earlier this week from our back door. It must have been raining somewhere, but it hadn't rained at our house. I think the pot of gold was in the chicken house (I didn't go check).
Denise took this picture of a rainbow earlier this week from our back door. It must have been raining somewhere, but it hadn't rained at our house. I think the pot of gold was in the chicken house (I didn't go check).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice rainbow picture!
Miriam
Post a Comment