Last Sunday afternoon was my cousin Sheila Yoder's graduation open house. Sheila is Marion and Wanda's granddaughter and Myrna and Nathan's daughter. It was nice to see some of the Yoder family since I had missed the Memorial Day gathering.


Some of the Yoder's eating and visiting: Dad (back to camera, hands on head), Charles, Judy, Michelle, Eric (holding Bekah), Cloyce, Karen. Marion standing up in background.
Here is another cute picture of Bekah I couldn't resist posting.Last week I was in Orlando attending a conference for work. I didn't take the camera, but one of my co-workers snapped this picture on the soggy Friday night we were at Epcot Center.
My trip to Colorado over Memorial Day weekend seems like a long time ago already. Here finally are a few pictures. I was in the Castle Rock/Larkspur area, about 1 hour south of Denver.
This is the outdoor graduation ceremony in the football stadium. Notice Pikes Peak on the horizon to the left.
Darol and Carol Yarman's house.
View from their porch.
Tom, Lois, Hillary, Madeline, and Anna Harder's house in Wichita. Lorraine Avenue Mennonite Church, where Tom & Lois are pastors, is just through the back yard. This is the only picture I have of Wichita since I forgot to take my camera to the picnic supper we had in the park. 
1 comment:
Nice pictures of some people I know! Thanks!
Miriam
Post a Comment